Ornament Box Bundle. SVG file for Silhouette, Cricut and other cutting machines.
Now for the Ornament Box Tutorial....
The box is simply made, with two inserts to hold the ornament in place. To make the box, download the files and open them with your electronic cutting machine.
- Ungroup your files. See the labeled pieces in the photo above? Using the photo as a guide, cut all of your pieces.
3. Cover Lid with desired covering panels. Place glue on the tabs and glue to adjacent piece. Set aside.
4. Finish Making Box by placing glue on tab and connect one end to the other.
5. Turn Box Upside down and place glue on the bottom flap.to secure in place. Set aside to dry.
6. Fold Perforated tabs downward to make box inserts.
7. Place inserts in box and box lids. The large circle insert in for the bottom. The small circle insert is for the top.