Lantern Haunted House. SVG file for Silhouette, Cricut and other cutting machines.
1. Fold all score lines on main lantern piece in one direction.
2. Glue side tab.
3. Assemble angled roof and glue in place (you may need to put your hand inside to work with the glue tabs).
4. Glue bottom glue tabs to finish forming the lantern.
5. Glue all 5 D-rings together to make a thick ring.
6. Assemble bottom lantern base and only glue one tab (across from fold) on the bottom leaving the other 2 free for the sliding insert to go in so it can hold the battery operated tea light in place when the lantern is hanging.
7. Glue base to bottom of lantern.
8. For the little square top that holds the D-Ring, fold all pieces in one direction and before gluing on top of lantern, place dried "thick" D-ring in the groove that is cut in this piece.
9. Glue the square top on the lantern (with the D-ring installed).
10. Let everything dry really well and you're ready to hang your lantern!
11. You can insert an electric tea light in the bottom of the lantern and then insert the square with a tab to across the bottom to cover the hole and keep the tea light in place.
Note: DO NOT use real tea lights with a flame in these paper lanterns. This would cause a fire.