How CUTE is this?? These shakers make the perfect little embellishment for cards, tags, layouts, home decor items, and more!! Look for others in the shop.
To assemble the shaker:
1. Cut the hollow layer out of cardstock or chipboard 4-8 times. Glue layers together until you reach your desired thickness.
2. Cut the front piece out of the desired paper.
3. Cut the solid piece out of clear plastic AND a background color.
4. If desired, stamp a sentiment or graphic on the background paper so it will show through the front window.
5. Glue together the front, plastic, and the layers of chipboard.
6. Fill shaker with small items such as, beads, buttons, bling, sprinkles, sequins, trinkets, etc.
7. Glue back in place.
8.5x11 compatible. SVG file.
Made up in a similar colour to the promotion and put in with a birthday card, created a lot of fun and giggles from my Grandsons! Easy to cut and put together equals a lot of fun for Nana also! Thank you, Lori.
Amazing always tops with your work