Valentine Mailbox 2. SVG file for Silhouette, Cricut and other cutting machines.
1. Cut pieces and add decorative panels to the mailbox base and door. I added 1/4″ score tape to the tabs.
2. Add the door to the mailbox base by tucking the tab to the back of the base piece and securing with adhesive.
3. Use the edge of your table or a dowel to curl the mailbox top, and adhere to mailbox base. Add the handle by inserting into slots and gluing in place.
4. Add the bottom piece to the mail box base, folding the mailbox base around it and securing. Fold up the final side of the mailbox and secure.
5. Add the top shoot inside support piece inside the box, flush with the bottom score line of the mailbox opening.
6. Bring mailbox top up and around the top of the base, gluing the tabs inside the box to complete.
If you make one of these cute little mailboxes or another of my files, be sure to tag Lori Whitlock on Social media! We would love to see what you create!
Have a great day!